2009 FORD E150 TRANSMISSION
REB/3YR-UNL MLG PARTS&LABOR WARRANTY
2009 FORD E150 TRANSMISSION
REB/3YR-UNL MLG PARTS&LABOR WARRANTY
Core is our Rebate Program for exchanging your old engine or transmission Read more...
Our part #: 414692
Stock #: 2018V1
Identical Parts: 400-00724
Parts and labor covered for up to three years from the original date of purchase.
This part will also fit the following
- FORD E150 VAN 09 AT; (4R75E), 8-330 (5.4L), ID 9C2P-DA
- FORD E150 VAN 09 AT; (4R75E), 8-330 (5.4L), ID 9C2P-DB
- FORD E250 VAN 09 AT; (4R75E), 8-330 (5.4L), ID 9C2P-DA
- FORD E250 VAN 09 AT; (4R75E), 8-330 (5.4L), ID 9C2P-DB
- FORD E350 VAN 09 AT; 4R75E transmission, (8-330 5.4L), ID 9C2P-DA
- FORD E350 VAN 09 AT; 4R75E transmission, (8-330 5.4L), ID 9C2P-DB
This is a quality Rebuilt transmission for a 2009 ford e150 and compatible vehicles. Please be sure to verify compatibility via Check Vehicle Fitment. This Rebuilt transmission is tested and inspected to exceed our quality assurance standards and includes our hassle-free 3-year warranty at no extra cost.. We welcome you to Ask a Part Specialist or give us a call for any questions you have. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us at Benzeen Auto Parts and we take pride in giving you the best part buying experience online.
Notes:APS, 3/100, $450 CORE
Compatible OEM #:9C2Z7000DRM, 9C2Z7000D, 9C2PDB, 9C2PDA, 9C2P7000DB, 9C2P7000DA
This part can ship anywhere within the Continental United States with FedEx Ground.
- All items that are pulled from the shelf will leave our location within 1 business day. Parts that must be dismantled from the Part will leave within 1-3 business days.
- We will not ship overseas under any circumstances. Best practice is to ship to a friend or family in the Continental U.S. and have them forward it to you.
- We are no longer able to ship outside of the Continental United States. The only exceptions are Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canada VIA FedEx.
- Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canada is available for select parts at an additional cost. Please contact us for more information.
- We will not ship to PO or APO box addresses. Any orders with a PO or APO box address will not ship until an acceptable address is provided.
- We will email tracking information at the time of shipment.
- You can track your order from the order tracking tab on our website homepage.
- If signature at time of delivery is desired, please contact us immediately.
Please contact us before buying if you have any questions or concerns about shipping. Thank you!
Advanced Powertrain Solutions Silver No Fault Warranty
The APS no fault warranty is an optional policy that mirrors the existing time, mileage and labor coverage of the standard APS warranty originally included with the unit. The APS no fault warranty is supplemental to the standard warranty and must be purchased at the time of original sale. This warranty gives the customer peace of mind that previously denied claims due to freight damage, installation errors or related vehicle component part failures will be covered. The cost per unit for the no fault warranty is $75.00.
ADDITIONAL COVERAGE INCLUDED:
The no fault warranty covers the first time non-manufacturing responsible defect for the unit value and installation labor up to the original coverage timeline. Maximum labor coverage is still $50.00 per hour at ALLDATA time. Dry start, foreign object damage, lack of lubrication, over speed, cracked head or block, detonation or pre-ignition, overheating and shipping damage are all examples of covered failures under the no fault service agreement.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED:
Towing, rental car, and fluids are not covered under the no fault warranty. Parts and labor warranty under the no fault agreement is limited to the first time failure of the assembly. Multiple failures due to non-manufacturing defects are not covered. Engines that are used in a manner that violates the terms of the standard warranty or used for purposes other than their original intended use is not covered. Do-it yourself repairs and repairs performed by unlicensed repair facilities are not covered.
LONG BLOCK/TRANSMISSION ASSEMBLIES
For 100% core credit
- Core must be returned in original packaging or no credit will be issued.
- Core must be fully assembled and to the same build level as the replacement engine or transmission.
- Core must be visually remanufacturable.
- Core must be returned with completed CORE RETURN AUTHORIZATION TAG properly attached.
30% core credit will be issued for:
- Core not returned in original packaging.
- Core not fully assembled and to the same build level as the replacement product.
- Core has a visible cracked block or head, broken rods or mains, cracked or broken transmission case any of which deem the product to be NOT remanufacturable.
- Must be returned WITH the transmission
- Must be the torque converter compatible with the transmission
- There will be a $75 fee for missing or incompatible torque converters
NOTE: All cores returned must be properly identified as full or partial credit on attached CORE RETURN AUTHORIZATION TAG.
I really like this auto parts cheaper and very professional , I order a part from Ray for my lexus RC a headlight , i receive the wrong one and return it and just like that i have my full refund in my account .I will definitely buy again from them, again best price ever thanks Ray...
Sold me a headlamp and dashboard for prius prime and shipped to Chicago, that was great, but the dash had light cut on the material, Carlos stopped responding when I asked about a partial refund. Thanks...
Andre was very helpful and knowledgeable. He knew what I needed based off the description I gave him and helped me find the parts I needed. Highly recommend!...
I have order parts from Benzeen Auto and Sam has always helped me with my orders and made sure it was delivered in a timely matter. The parts are always high quality and they make sure you get what you paid for with no issues. Thank you Sam and Benzeen Auto for the customer service and quality parts, looking forward to doing more business with you....
Purchased an automatic transmission, and was guaranteed a delivery window, which was important due to an appointment with my local transmission shop. I was sent an email the day of my appointment with a tracking number of a part coming from Utah, which I discovered was not the transmission I ordered. In addition, it was going to come late. They claimed the transmission had less miles, however, t...
Ray is LIAR!!! BEWARE. Do not trust those guys...
Sam really took good care of me. Thanks to Beezeen auto I can get my mercedes sl550 back on the road....
Andrey from benzeen was nothing short of a proper customer service rep! He made buying parts from out of state so easy and kept me up to date on the shipping and delivery process. Answered a million of my questions and made sure I got lots of pictures of the item, leaving me with no doubt about making an online purchase. I would recommend this company over and over again and will continue to buy f...
I have to say that my initial impression was fantastic, and then after a small issue I was disheartened. However, Sam absolutely resolved the issue. While it may have just been a miscommunication, Sam went above and beyond to resolve the problem. While they have changed their name to Benzeen, they still have Truly Loyal Service.Doesn't look that way....
Fantastic, professional service and quality. My expectations were certainly exceeded....